Sodium sulfate (Na2SO4) is a salt formed by the combination of sulfate and sodium ions. Sodium sulfate is soluble in water and its aqueous solution is weakly alkaline, soluble in glycerol and insoluble in ethanol.
Appearance :pure white powder
NA2So4 content : ≥99%
Water insoluble matter :≤0.05%
Ca and Mg content :≤0.15%
PH Value :9-11
1. In the chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate and some other chemical products.
2. It can be used as the pulping digestion n the paper industry for the manufacture of kraft pulp.
3. In the glass industry to replace soda ash as a cosolvent.
4. In the textile industry to be used to blend vinylon spinning coagulants.
5.It can be used for non-ferrous metallurgy
6. Mainly used as filler for synthetic detergent
7. Concrete early strength agent in construction industries
Packaging & Shipping
1.Packed in plastic woven bags lined with polyethylene plastic bags, each bag has a net weight of 25kg or 50kg.
2.It should be stored in a cool, dry warehouse. The package is sealed and protected from air oxidation.
3. It is strictly forbidden to store and transport with acids, oxidants and harmful toxic substances.
4.This product has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of production.
5.During transportation, it should be protected from exposure, rain and high temperature. The vehicle should be thoroughly cleaned after transportation.